Did you know.....
- Retrofitting your machine costs a fraction of a new?-
- There may be tax advantages to retrofitting vs. purchasing new?
- You receive a one (1) year limited warranty on all electronic components?
- The complete process of remanufacturing a Nomura or similar boring mill takes less than eight (8) weeks?
- We recondition the old "carcass" as well as retrofit?
- The resale value of the completed product can be as high as 80% of a new CNC machine?
- Our in house private training program helps you to start cutting chips immediately?
- We maintain an on-going customer follow-up program to monitor machine performance after installation?
Purchase New vs. Retrofit
Many times all the expenses related to the purchase of a new machine are not considered until after the decision. Such as, machine delivery lead time, freight, new concrete pad, electrical, reallocation of space, and debugging after arrival.
Low Cost Investment
Normally, the typical retrofit candidate is probably already written off. Eagle converts this good "carcass" to CNC power by replacing the existing mechanical gear drives, and Acme Screws, with Servo Motors and precision ground ball screws. A new Mitsubishi or other control, along with covers and paint, finish the machine to a "like new" appearance and operation.
In many cases there are tax advantages as personal property taxes are reduced to the retrofit portion of the machine. Consult with your accountant on how this may apply to your situation.
24 Month Warranty
All mechanical work performed by Eagle Machine Tool has a six (6) month / 2000 hour parts and labor warranty. All new electronic components have a twelve (12) month parts and labor warranty. Mitsubishi offers a twenty-four (24) month replacement warranty on all of their components.
Turn Around Time
Eagle designs and documents all parts used in the conversion process. On machines we have already retrofitted the turn around time is dramatically reduced.
Included with your retrofit investment is up to sixteen (16) hours of hands on training to enable quick start to cutting chips after the machine is installed.
A complete set of electrical prints are furnished with the machine as well as control operation manuals to meet future maintenance and trouble shooting issues.
Follow-up after the installation is critical after completion of the retrofit. Eagle maintains regular customer contact even after the retrofit is completed.